- Which court case upheld the power of Congress to make a grant of copyright protection subject to conditions and rejected the doctrine of a doctrine common law copyright?
- What was the first copyright law?
- TRUE OR FALSE: it is legal to plagiarize in America?
- In what case did the decision held that it was a fair use for libraries to photocopy articles for use by patrons engaged in scientific research?
- In 1831 how many years was copyright protection extended to?
- What was the 1983: Encyclopedia Britannica Educational Corp. v. Crooks?
- In what important document of copyright was this stated in: “the Congress shall have power . . . to promote the progress of science and useful arts, by securing for limited times to authors and inventors the exclusive right to their respective writings and discoveries.”?
- 1834: Wheaton v. Peters
- The 1710 Statue of Anne Act
- 1973: Williams and Wilkins Co. v. United States
- 14 years
- In this case the District Court ruled that making off-the-air copies of publicly broadcast television programs does not constitute fair use even if it is intended for a non-commercial and charitable purpose
- The constitution in 1787 in Article 1 section 8